1. The Information Pheditor Collect s
Information You Provide: You may provide to Pheditorwhat is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, age, zip code, email address, credit card number, postal mailing address, and telephone numbers) if You use the features and functionality of the Site.
· "Automatically Collected" Information: When You access the Site (including through your computer or your mobile device) or open one of Site‘s HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique User ID, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that You access on the Site, and the dates and times that You visit the Site.
· "Cookies" Information:When You access the Site, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. Pheditormay use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after You close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after You close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the best way to modify your cookie settings.
2. The Way PheditorUses Information
· Pheditoruses the information, including any of your artwork, that You provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Site.
· We may use your email address or mobile number, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying You of major Site updates, for customer service purposes, and to send privacy or security related notices.
· Pheditoruses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of the Site’s Users, to improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
· Pheditormay use "Automatically Collected" information and "Cookies" information to: (a) automatically update Pheditor’s appliocation on your system; (b) remember your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time You access the Site; (c) provide customised third-party advertisements, content and information; (d) monitor and report on the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (e) monitor and report aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (f) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. When PheditorDiscloses Information
· Pheditordoes not share your personally identifiable information with other organisations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent.
· Pheditormay disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information (such as IP addresses, anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality on the Site.
· Pheditormay disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as Australian copyright or trademark law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
4. Your Choices and Access to your Personal Information
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with
Pheditor, in which case Pheditorwill not be able to provide to You some of the features and functionality of
its services found on the Site. You may at all times view, update, correct, or delete your User information
and preferences on your account on the Site.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting You account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
Pheditormay allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve
advertisements within the Site. These third-party ad servers or ad networks may use technology to send,
directly to your browser, the advertisements that appear within the Site and they automatically receive your
IP Address and other automatically collected information when this happens. Such third-party ad servers may
their advertisements and to personalise their advertising content.
Pheditordoes not provide your personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Pheditorto show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and You respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that You fit the description of the audience that they were trying to reach.
6. Data Storage & Commitment to Data Security
Pheditoruses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware,
software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site and store Data contributed by
You to the Site or transmitted by You to Pheditor on the Site. Although Pheditorowns the code, databases,
and all rights to the services, You retain all rights to Your personal data or information.
Pheditoruses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity, confidentiality and security of your personal information or data.
We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information, including artwork, that You transmit to Pheditor or contribute to the Site in any other way, and You do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of Site’s systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information, including artwork, may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of the Site‘s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Pheditor learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate protective steps. Pheditormay post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where You live, You may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach You should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. International Visitors
For Users visiting the Site from the European Union, from the United States of America or other non-Australian territories, please note that any data You enter into the Site will be transferred outside of the European Union, the United States of America or such other non-Australian territories for use by Pheditorand its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. In addition, because Pheditor operates globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates. By providing any data on the Site, You hereby expressly consent to such transfers of your data to Australia or other countries.
8. In the Event of Merger or Sale
In the event that Pheditoris acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
9. Third Partie s
Except as otherwise expressly provided otherwise, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information Pheditorcollects from You or that You disclose to Pheditor. If You disclose your information to others besides Pheditor, whether they are Users of the Site or on other sites or services, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information You disclose to them. Pheditordoes not control the privacy policies of third parties, and You are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage You to ask questions before You disclose your personal information to others.
All copyrights over any content uploaded by any User to Pheditor on the Site shall remain
the sole and exclusive property of such User. The Users retain full rights to distribute their own work,
images or any other kind of content (“Content”) without prior consent from Pheditor. It is not acceptable to
copy or save another User's Content from Pheditor and upload to other sites for redistribution and
By uploading Content to Pheditor You give Pheditor permission to use or distribute your Content on the Site or affiliated sites.
You retain all ownership rights to Content uploaded to Pheditor. However, by submitting Content to Pheditor, You hereby grant Pheditor a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Pheditor's services and Pheditor's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
You understand and agree, however, that Pheditor may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by You regarding Contents You submit are perpetual and irrevocable. Deleted Content is only accessed by us in the event of a legal issue or litigation. If You are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User submission or other Content infringes upon your copyrights, You may submit a notification by providing our copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) with the following information in writing:
Pheditor's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Attention: Copyright (email@example.com)
You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the above listed requirements your notice may not be accepted by us. If You believe that your User submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that You have the authorisation from the copyright owner, the copyright owners agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the Content in your User submission, You may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Pheditor may send a copy of the
counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed
Content or cease disabling it within ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action
seeking a court order against the Content provider or User, the removed Content may be replaced, or access
to it restored, within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice,
at Pheditor 's sole discretion.
Pheditor will terminate the access to the Site of any User who repeatedly infringes the copyrights of others.
12. Pheditor’s Contact Information